by Annette Pingitore
I first found The Center for Intuitive Development almost 5 ago when I was at a crossroads in my marriage of 20 years and turning 40 years old. I was already on a spiritual path of self-discovery and had read countless books, attended seminars, went to spiritual healers/readers and was constantly in search of new information that would help me understand how to live a more fulfilling life. So, when my best friend told me she just met an awesome lady who shared with her this amazing place, Intuitive Development, I immediately felt compelled to check into it. I decided to attend an event that was intended for the public to come and interact with Founder and Intuitive Educator, Lynn M. Bunch. It was an evening where you could come in with a question, and Lynn would give her intuitive guidance as to how to move forward and help you gain insight and clarity to see what was at the heart of the issue. Wow! I was blown away by Lynn’s insight and accuracy! That first night started me on the most empowering and life-changing journey!
Throughout my time with Intuitive Development, Lynn has given me many intuitive messages and helped me to see the truth when I couldn’t yet see it for myself. Here are 5 ways Intuitive Development has changed my life and the lives of my family:
1. Lynn worked with me and my husband to assist us during the breakdown of our marriage. She also played a critical role in reconciling our relationship and putting the pieces back together. I will be forever grateful for the help we received to save our marriage and keep our family together! We are better and stronger than ever and now have the tools and resources necessary to overcome any obstacles that come our way.
2. Through the courses, I discovered my life’s purpose which is to lead the way to enlightenment. I’ve been reminded of who I truly am and the power I possess to rise to my fullest potential. I know that I feel the most fulfilled when I’m helping myself and others to experience the peace, abundance and joy that this life has to offer. Being a member of the ID Support Team and helping to share and teach their concepts gives me the opportunity to do so in the best way possible.
3. Our oldest daughter, Taylor, has joined me in taking all of the courses and becoming a part of the MIL community. She is a member of the Support Team as well. She has received much help and guidance to heal the wounds that came during our family’s breakdown. Having our daughter by my side continuing to learn and grow with me is one of the greatest blessings in my life!
4. Our oldest son, Nelson, has also taken most of the courses and has gained insight and understanding as to who he truly is both internally and externally. He has learned some important coping skills to carry forward into his daily life.
5. Our middle son, Turner, has learned that he’s a 'sensitive' and needs to be aware of how he is affected by other people’s energy and how to manage his emotions in a healthy way. He has gained confidence in himself and made huge transformations in his healthy body image.
There are many, many more examples I could give as to how my life has been positively affected by the teachings and resources offered at Intuitive Development. We’ve seen improvements in every area of our lives; Finances, Relationships, Time, Support, Health/Image and Wisdom. It’s truly an honor and privilege to be a part of such a transformative and encouraging community!